What is meaning of reinstatement?
I am not clear the word.
Re-instatement for all equipment or valves, support were not subjected to hydrotest, these items will be re-installed as drawing.
Ok I want to know about the reinstatement meaning with respect.to piping
Reinstatement in piping
Inspection of completed construction activity before handover to pre-commission
inspection activity usually contains these major points to satisfy
- All piping components are installed or re-installed in their respective locations as shown in the P&ID. (i.e.: Piping, removable pipe spools, valves, vents, drains, spectacle plates, blinds, flange spacers, etc)
- All in-line equipment & Instruments are installed or re-intalled in the respective locations as shown in the P&ID. (i.e.: Strainer, meter tube, straightening vanes, flow meter, orifice fitting, Pressure Indicators, Temperature, Temperature Indicatiors, sample probes, etc)
- Pressure and temperature gauges installed are of the same range as shown in the P&ID.
- Test plug to be seal welded. (if required)
- Jack screw bolts installed in flange with spectacle plates. (NOTE : Not required if flange spreaders are supplied.)
- All nuts and bolts of flange connections are fully engaged.
- Gasket material shall be verified by visually with piping specification on reinstated flange
- Bolt and Nut material shall be verified by visually with piping specification on reinstated flange
- Travel stops of spring supports are removed (If required)
10 The pipe shall not be used to support other pipes and structures without an appropriate analysis.
- Access is provided for equipment regularly operated or maintained or operated in an emergency, such as valve hand wheels, instrumentation, controls, and their associated manifolds.
- Safety yellow-and-black stripes are painted on obstructions that persent bump hazards. (Concrete supports at the base of stairways or ladders, passageway pinch points, unguarded edges, tripping hazards).
- Lifting equipment and devices shall be painted safety yellow and clearly marked with the rated capacity of the equipment in metric tons.