Welding Inspector Jobs in Germary

We are looking to qualify New inspectors to cover Aramco assignments in both the UK and Germany.

If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at [email protected]

I have aramco approval in Saudi Arabia I am interested to relocate immediately my email I’d [email protected] com

I’m urgently looking for several QAQC positions in the region of South and West Germany:

• Clean Pipe Welding Inspector (Ulm)
  • QC Coordinator (Ulm)
  • QC Manager (Marl)

Willing to work on the German payroll is a must.
Looking for a challenging project or do you know somebody who could be? Please don’t hesitate to contact me! Send me a DM or email me at [email protected]

1 Like

i am Aramco Approved Welding Inspector. i am interested to work there.

1 Like

We are currently looking for a Site QC Inspector (m/w/d) for a client in the area Leipzig.

Duration: from asap until 30.06.2020

The main responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector are to:
• Control that the subcontractors have sublet the NDE Services to qualified Laboratories / Companies
• He coordinates with the QHSE Manager the approval of the subcontractor’s welding procedures specifications (WPS)
• Approval the qualification validity of the welding procedures, the welders and that the welding materials are appropriate, qualified and documented as per project contract requirements, norms & standards and QA Procedures
• Monitoring the Welding Test Results / Records and he identifies any adverse quality trends in welding activities at site
• Control / monitor the quality of the welding and NDE documentation files
• Evaluation the Welding Quality problems and recommend necessary corrective actions …

your profile:
• Education: Mechanical Engineer / Welding Engineer (IWF) NDT qualification DIN EN ISO 9712 (RT2.FI)
• Qualified person according to BetrSichV and TRBS 1203 for pressure vessels and pipelines
• Language: German, English

For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Contact details: [email protected]
0151 74308871

1 Like

I still require a Welding Inspector for an ASAP Start offshore in Germany, MUST have full GWO’s with a minimum of 12 months left on Working at Heights due to the work being in German waters - if interested please contact me on [email protected] or call 01642 240670

Dear all,

I am in search of a Welding Engineer/Inspector for a multi-specialized construction group, willing to work on international construction sites, in Czech Republic & Germany, for the construction of a gas pipeline.

Project type : #gas #pipeline

To be considered for the role, you should have :

• at least 5 years experience in a similar role;
  • technical background;
  • valid work permit for Czech Republic / Germany or EU passport;

For more details, do not hesitate to contact me!

E-mail address: [email protected].

Thank you,