Welding Inspector Jobs in Canada

-------- JOB POSTING RULES --------

• All postings must refer to a specific position.
  • Job postings must not contain multiple positions (must be created as separate job postings)
  • Job postings must not have job titles that exceed 80 characters.
  • Job postings must contain email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses or contact names in the job description.

-------- JOB POSTING RULES --------

It is the responsibility of the Welding Inspector to be knowledgeable of the specifications covering the project under construction. This includes any references to codes and standards in other publications, e.g., API, ASTM, etc.

• 5-10 years experience in the pipeline and construction industry.

• Has working knowledge of all pipeline welding codes and specifications and is versed in Client Company contract specifications.

• Has proven background and knowledge as a qualified radiographic film interpreter and has proven capabilities of supervising all NDE examinations, personnel, documentation and the final results.

• Holds a current CWB I or II Certification.

• NACE certification preferred but not required.

• Preference will be given to individuals with “B” Pressure Welding experience .

• API 1169 certification is recommended as all inspectors will be required by 2019 to have it.

• Performs job requirements outlined in the assigned activity and the Client Company specifications and codes.

• Advises Chief Inspector of all decisions, problems, and possible alternatives in the assigned activity.

• Adheres to and enforces GIS and Client Company’s safety policies.

• Becomes thoroughly familiar with the Client Company’s contract specifications and enforces them.

• Keeps daily log of incidents relating to the construction in the assigned activity.

• Prepares the appropriate report(s) for the assigned activity and forwards to the Chief Inspector for review.

• Enforces Client Company welding procedures, qualifications, and specifications.

• Inspects welding technique and equipment.

• Inspects all welds visually.

• Reviews radiographic film report daily when required.

• Ensures that all rejected welds are repaired and replaced in accordance with Client’s specifications.

Putting my feelers out there to see if I have any connections looking for 3 to 5 days of work as a QC/QA Inspector in a machine shop? Ongoing opportunity!
Message me if you are interested or know of anyone who may be!

Contact point.

LEVEL 1 and 2 QC INSPECTORS.

Stuart Olson has kicked off a shutdown at Dow, Fort Saskatchewan and we are looking for inspectors to join us. Email your resume to [email protected].

Good morning sir…
I saw your jop announcment for a QC inspector i wish to apply as my qualifications are :-
1-IWE (international welding engineer)
2- CSWIP 3.1
3-ASNT LEVEL ll
please check my cv and inform me with your reply
Thanks in advance …

Engrity Inspection Services is looking for 10+ Level 2 CWB inspectors to perform QC for a shutdown in Fort McMurray starting the middle of April. If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]

Supplier Quality Manager ( Coating/Welding Inspector) for one of our clients located in Oakville,ON.
1 year contract

Requirements:

The person in this role must possess the following skills and abilities:
• REQUIRED: Minimum 2-5 years of experience driving supplier qualification programs, supplier development and supplier quality problem solving Master in root cause analysis methods (QRQC, PDCA, FMEA, etc…).
• Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
• Required: NACE level I coating inspector, or willing to complete NACE certification following on-boarding.
• Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
• Track record of significant improvement in supplier component quality.
• Technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical components.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• ISO and other quality systems.
• Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of various ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
• Knowledge of root cause analysis, DOE, Deming Cycle (Plan-Do-Check-Act), etc.

REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Welding and weld inspection
• Coatings and coating inspection
• Engineering bachelor of science degree

If interested, please forward your resume to [email protected]

Looking for a CWB Level II Welding Inspector to support short-term shutdown in Fort McMurray. Immediate start. Camp provided. Email resumes to [email protected]

Need 5 Welding Inspectors, Level 2 with API 510 for an Edmonton job for two weeks, starting from Monday the 29th April 2019. Email to: [email protected]

Killick Group has an immediate requirement for a Level II Welding Inspector with ASME B31.3 & CSA W47.1/W59 certifications for a shutdown (6 to 8 Weeks) in Fort McMurray. Candidates based in Alberta preferred as out of province mobilization costs will not be paid.

Send resume to [email protected]

We are looking for an experienced QC Inspector: CWB Level 2; B31.3.
Required Experience:
-ASME VIII, Exchanges, AB40.

• Building ITP’s
    -Blue print reading experience
  • Weld mapping, Heat # verification, Heat mapping etc.
  • CGSB MT/PT 2 considered an asset
  • 6x1 Schedule for 1 + month duration

This job is located in Fort McMurray and Camp is provided.

Please send resumes to: [email protected]