ANGOLAN INSPECTOR COORDINATOR REQUIRED
- Qualifications in the 12th grade level.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas
- Working with programs of inspection of fixed equipment of the necessary plant.
- API Inspection Codes 510, 570 and 581 with required knowledge and sections I, VIII, and IX of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes. Certified API 510 preferred.
- Specific knowledge of materials, corrosion, welding, NDT and QA techniques.
- Good understanding of NDT techniques and NDE service application.
- Experience working with RBI inspection programs.
Please send me a private message on Linkedin.