ABS Grade EH36 and EN 10025 S355K2+M TMCP are high strength steel.
Additional information review in topic EN 10025-2 - Material inspection and review its MTC.
Yes, this MTC is complied with EN 10025-2 S355K2.
Additional information shall include in MTC follow.
- Impact test: @ - 40 deg. C instead of - 20 Deg.C.
- Additional requirement of TMCP steel of material and welding part 2 - 2019 Part 2- Chapter 1 - Section 3
Cold Cracking Susceptibility (optional):
Look in MTC:
- CE%: yes
- PCM: not applicable, selection of the maximum value for Pcm is a matter to be agreed between the fabricator and the steel mill when the steel is ordered.
Optional of test
- Steel with Improved Through Thickness Properties: shall mark letter Z.
- Steel with Ultrasonic Examination: shall mark letter U.