Position: Structure Inspector
Contract will end Dec 2020
Condition: Contract will end Dec 2020
Location: Laem Chabang, Thailand.
• Welding Inspector NS 477, CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector or EWF/IIW rules for approval of IWI-International Welding Inspector
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from offshore construction
• Knowledge and competence of ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for welding of metallic materials and ISO 14731
• Detailed knowledge and experience with Norsok M-601, Norsok M-101, Norsok N-003, Norsok N-004 and Norsok S-002
• Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO and TR Requirements
• Education from University or Technical College with bachelor degree. Major at Naval Architecture or Marine Technology will be an advantage.
• In good command of PDMS/Navis Works.
• In good command of ProCoSys Completion System.
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
• Other multi-discipline qualifications are beneficial (e.g. piping or surface protection)
• Strong on collaboration, self-motivated and highly organized.
• Team player who works well with minimal supervision.
If you’re interested and would like to apply, please forward your updated CV with your current and expected salary.