Inspection Jobs in Russia

“Prime4Inspection LLC” in Russia is a provider of quality control, inspection and expediting services.

Presently we are developing our business in Russia.

We carry out the widest range of services: Inspection, Expediting, Consultancy, Inspection on behalf of TPI companies in fabrication works & project sites, Inspection of Pressure vessels, Pipelines, Storage tanks, Coating & Painting Inspection, Corrosion /Cathodic Protection Inspection, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Inspection, Positive Material Identification (PMI)

We can carry out this activity in different countries. Our main advantage is the satisfaction of the most stringent requirements of the Customer, competence and transparency. We can ensure the production of high quality equipment and thereby save your costs and time.

If you are interested, please indicate your contacts and convenient time, and I shall give you detailed information and suggest different types of our possible cooperation.

This is not a recruitment announcement !!! My e-mail address is [email protected]

Intertek are urgently seeking an experienced Welding Inspector for an offshore project in Russia starting immediately, MUST HAVE A CURRENT RUSSIAN VISA! All certificates including medical and offshore survival must be valid. Send your CV, certs and visa to [email protected]

We are looking for resident inspectors for below locations in Russia(inspectors must be available in Russia )

Requirement : 02 Inspectors to follow on Permanent Basis the fabrication of Steel Structures in the scope of the General Costruction Contractor VLS.
Each Inspector to be assigned to the Manufacturing Locations stated below.

Please find below the Job Description :

Location 1: Novokuznietsk (for fabrication of about 2,700 Tons. Steel Structures )
Location 2: Shadrinsk (for fabrication of about 1,300 Tons. Steel Structures)

Period: June ÷ September 2019 at least.
Requirements: Russian speaking, familiar with Russian Codes & Regulation, skilled for Steel Design.

Essential Roles And Responsibilities
• Performs testing, observation, and inspection as directed in accordance with the specified procedures.
• Provides clear documentation of findings and results.
• Has experience and proficiency in multiple areas of field testing and inspection and or laboratory testing
• Coordinate pre-dispatch activities with Project, Department, and/or Office Managers.
• Track projects including status of Construction Materials
• requirements for all projects.

Pleasereach me at [email protected]

We are looking for a freelance inspector in Russia for the below assignment ( 3 days visits, considering inspectors nearby the vendor location )

Dates : June 17-20 - (factory tests and final acceptance of the Local Alert System).
Commodity : local alert system

Please reach me at [email protected],net

I am interested in working with you