WELDING INSPECTOR - STRUCTURAL STEEL
Our work primarily involves the fabrication & installation of both residential & commercial structural Steel work for our clients.
Service to our customer’s forms a large part of our company philosophy, it is essential that all applicants are customer service focused in addition to the following attributes:
- Experience in working in high pressure environments and capable of coping under pressure.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good communication & organisational skills.
- The ideal candidate for this positions will have experience in Structural Steel fabrication procedures and processes to New Zealand with a qualification as Weld Supervisor AS2214-2004 or a qualification from the International Institute of Welding.
The position’s responsibilities would involve the following:
- Technical direction as required In process witnessing of various QC elements to ensure completion
- Writing of welding procedures
- Liaison between the client, technical team and manufacturer
- Inspect weldments to determine if they meet specifications and material standards.
- Dealing with non-conformance issues as they arise
- Educating staff and welders in safety and assembly procedures and requirements.
- Document all inspections, computations, results, and feedback provided.
Applicants can send CV’s and any other relevant documentation to [email protected].
Marc Ducker (Operations Manager)
Allwin Steel Enterprises Ltd