QC Inspector - 2 position
Please email resume to me [email protected]
QC Inspector - 2 position
Jord malaysia at Rasa, Selangor looking for QC inspector cwip 3.1…min experience 4 years. Permanent position.
IMMEDIATE HIRING (MALAYSIAN ONLY)
- Project Manager
- Project Co-ordinator
- Sr. Quality Engineer
- Lead Quality Inspector
- Welding Inspector
- Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector
- Mechanical Inspector
- Coating Inspector
- Pipeline Inspector
- Non-Destructive Testing Inspector
- Subsea Flexible Flowline & Riser Inspector
- Subsea Flexible Flowline & Riser Engineer
- Subsea Hardware Inspector
- Subsea Hardware Engineer
- Subsea Controls Inspector
- Subsea Controls Engineer
- Subsea Umbilical Inspector
- Subsea Umbilical Engineer
- Health, Safety and Environment Inspector
- Health, Safety, Environment Engineer
*Interested, please submit the update CV & Certificate to [email protected]
Inspector/ Surveyor Needed for Offshore Project (East Malaysia). Surveyor/Inspector shall review and endorse all NDT and Installation records required for the certification offshore Installation. Surveyor/Inspector shall witness and issue the approval required for Department of Safety and Health (DOSH) Certification of pipeline and riser hydro testing.
All required qualifications NDE Level II(ISO9712) & Welding qualification (CSWIP/AWS) with AUT etc, and experience in working as Certification Authority (CA). Must Possess Offshore Safety Passport and valid until September/October 2019. Email [email protected] AND [email protected]
Job Opportunity: Local Subsea Flexible Flowline & Riser Engineer
- Position status: BIDDING purpose
- 10 years experience in onshore or offshore (oil & gas industry)
- Possess Bachelor in any Engineering related discipline, optional:
CSWIP Certified 3.1 welding inspector level 2
CSWIP/PCN certified Radiographic Interpretation lvl 2
CSWIP/PCN certified Ultrasonic Testing of Welds
BOSIET & HUET EBS certified
- Employment type: Contract 2+1 years
- Work Location: Sabah & Sarawak Offshore, Kuala Lumpur Office Base
Interested please email your resume & certificates to:
URGENT VACANCIES IN FABRICATION – LUMUT (NOT FOR TENDER). MALAYSIAN ONLY
URGENT VACANCIES – FABRICATION (LUMUT)
1.SUPERINTENDENT, BLASTING &PAINTING
2.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (STRUCTURAL)
3.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (STR-ARC)
4.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (MECHANICAL)
5.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (PIPING)
6.SENIOR ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (PIPING)
7.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (INSTRUMENT)
8.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (ELECTRICAL)
10.ENGINEER, CONSTRUCTION (E&I)
11.LEAD, PRE-COMMISSIONING (ROTATING / MECHANICAL)
13.SENIOR SUPERVISOR, WELDING
14.SENIOR CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
15.SENIOR PIPING SUPERINTENDENT
Need to be registered with BEM and at least 5 years of experience with oil & gas construction & fabrication experience.
Please email CV to [email protected]
Only Shorlisted candidates will be notified
Danamin (M) Sdn Bhd are looking for dynamic, highly competent, committed & self motivated applicants to join Our Company.
Project: Major Turnaround MRCSB, Sungai Udang Melaka
Duration: ± 4 Week
Tentative Date: 23/10/19
SEI Inspector (API) - 22 pax
Minimum Requirement: Certificate API 510 with 3 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry including offshore/onshore site experience
SEI Inspector (Non API) - 20 pax
SEI Cleaning Bay Inspector - 9 pax
Welding Inspector (WI) - 8 pax
RV Inspector (Workshop/Site) – 4 pax
Minimum Requirement: CSWIP 3.1 /PCN WI LEVEL II with 3 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry including offshore/onshore site experience
DPI & MPI/ Wet Florescent Inspector - 12 pax
Minimum Requirement: Level 2 (PCN/ASNT/MLVK/CSWIP) with 3 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry including offshore/onshore site experience
UTTM + Asst UT Inspector - 9 pax
Minimum Requirement: UTFD / UTTM Level 2 (PCN/ASNT/MLVK/CSWIP) with 3 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry including offshore/onshore site experience
We are looking for NDT Inspector or QC Inspector with qualification as below:-
**Diploma with experience in NDT, or Welding, or both. (for NDT Inspector)
**Degree with experience in QC Inspection, or Welding, or both. (for QC Inspector)
**Minimum 1 year experience in NDT/QC inspection.
**Certified level 2 NDT from any standard/code is an added advantage.
1.) Develop continual improvement activities in area of Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), NDT Procedure and NDT Qualification Records.
2.) Develop procedure, work instruction and training activities and provide training to Production personnel and welders in the area of NDT as required.
3.) Plan, monitor and conducts NDT activities on Production ensuring compliance according to the specification.
4.) Identification and documentation of non-conformance reports in area of Production. Monitor the progress, status and closure of non-conformance reports raised.
Should any of candidates fulfill the requirements and keen to look for the job please send your resume to: [email protected]
GQS requires a Welding/NDT inspector for a 4-day assignment in Labuan at Maju Universal Engineering Sdn Bhd to witness upper riser frame welding works from 13th till 16th Sept 2019. Only locals will be considered for this assignment.
Anyone interested and available, please be in touch with me at [email protected] along with your latest CV.
Opening this again since our client would like to have more CVs and we are looking into mass hiring!
Industry : Oil & Gas
Location : KL
- Structural Engineer
- Material Corrosion Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Piping/Rotating/Static
- Electrical Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Process Engineer
- SHO - Greenbook
- Manager - Facilities/Project Support/Interface/Project Control/CSR
- Project Planner
- Cost Controller
- Construction Engineer
- HUC Engineer
- Project Engineer
- QAQC Engineer
- Resident Engineer
- Inspector - Structural/Piping/Mechanical/E&I/HSE/General/NDT
- Commissioning Executive
- Schedule Control Executive
Requirement: Degree with 5-12 years of relevant experiences.
Send your updated resume to [email protected]
Location: Kuala Lumpur
For Malaysian Only
**Drop me your resume at [email protected]
Looking for Material Controller with at least 5 years Oil & Gas experience. The Materials Controller is the designated “person in charge” of ensuring that all materials and inventory procedures and guidelines are in compliance within vessels and warehouses. He/she will be responsible for inventory control valuation and accountability. Organize inventory audits onboard vessels & warehouses and master for correctness. If you have the relevant experience , please send me your CV to [email protected] Open to Malaysian only.
Position: Checker, Structural
Div: Fabrication Projects, Engineering & Proposals – Engineering
Kindly share your CV: [email protected]
Note: Please indicate the subject Sapura Fabrication -Lumut
•Minimum Diploma in any engineering field
•Candidate with minimum 8 years working experience in review/check jacket/topside structural drawing
•Familiar with codes & standards i.e. AWS D1.1, ISO 19902: 2007 (E), API RP 2A, API RP 2W.
•Review design drawing and ensure error free prior to start shop drawing development.
•Review/check and ensure 3D model in accordance to approved design drawing.
•All inconsistent data in approved design drawing/ 3D model shall highlight to Discipline Engineer for clarification to Design team.
•Review/check shop drawing and ensure, piece mark, joint number, material description, material grade, quantity consistent with cutting plan/nesting plan.
•Review/check shop drawing and ensure drawing revision, drawing reference number/revision as per latest design drawing.
•Review/check splice location, weld seam in accordance to code and standard/project requirement.
#oil #oilandgas #operations #construction #fabrication #engineer #engineering #jobs #gasindustry
ASST CONSTRUCTION MANAGER & SUPERINTENDENTS JOBS IN MALAYSIA AND QATAR
We are urgently looking for candidates suitable for the following roles:
(1) Assistant Construction/Installation Manager
(2) Piping Superintendent
(2) Electrical Superintendent
Candidates must have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in Offshore platform projects.
Assignment: 3 months in KL Malaysia + 9 months in Qatar (56 days on, 28 days off)
Interested candidates may send their updated CV to [email protected]
Our client in Dubai will be conducting a recruitment campaign in Malaysia. NDT Inspectors who are in Malaysia are welcome to apply! Send your CVs to [email protected]
SENIOR PROJECT COST CONTROL (Malaysian only)
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and/or financial management
• 5-8 years relevant experience in project cost control or General ledger
• Proactive personality with the ability to identify risks and opportunities and provide remedial action
• Maintain project cash flow and invoicing Forecast
• Coordinate the Project budget with Proposal team and designated Project manager upon contract award (based on as-sold budget) for upload to system
• Prepare monthly project reports for project managers, reflecting the projects’ current financial position and forecast costs at completion. This includes ensuring alignment with project schedules, committed costs, remaining costs to complete and reconciliation to Project module system
• Forecasting all project related costs data including revenue, cost, and margins
• Follow up with Project managers on Variation/Change Orders and maintain Variation/Change Order status registers
For those who interested please drop your latest updated CV to : [email protected]
- Turnover Manager/Engineer
- Planning Executive
- Commissioning Engineer
- Welding Inspector - (CSWIP 3.1/AWS CWI/ PCN WI Level II)
- Construction Superintendent (Mechanical/Electrical/Piping) - Having charge-man certificate would be an added advantage
- Construction Supervisor (Mechanical/Electrical/Piping/I&C) - Having charge-man certificate would be an added advantage
- Operation Supervisor - Commissioning
Degree in Engineering in relevant field (for Engineer position and above) with 5 - 10 years of relevant experience particularly in Oil & Gas industry.
Diploma/Vocational Certificate in relevant field with 5 - 10 years in Oil & Gas industry
Registered with CIDB and possess relevant certificates
OPEN FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
If you possess all the requirements above and currently looking out for new opportunity, email your updated resume to [email protected]
Please state your availability and expected salary for our reference.
Thank you and it would be nice if you could share this to your network as well.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED
ob Ref : BEM20-ZZ-13
Position : Welding Inspector
Work Location : Johor
Contract Duration : 6-12 months (day & night shift)
Qualification / Experience / Requirements / Skills : Min 4-7 years working experience in oil and gas, structural and pressure piping | Good knowledge about PT, MT, RT, UT (ASNT/PCN) | Strong knowledge on ASME 31.3, V, API 6A, 17D, 1104, AWS D1.1 codes | Strong knowledgr of PMI, boroscope, ferritescope | Certified CSWIP 3.1 & 3.2 | CSWIP 3.9/PCN RI level 2
Those interested, please provide the following details to [email protected]
- Latest updated CV in MS Word Format (no exceptions) complete with photo, phone no, email address
- Copy of certificates
- Your availability/notice period
- Your point of origin
- Your current/last employment status i.e. contract, permanent
- Your current/last salary
- Your expected monthly rate in MYR
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- OPEN FOR MALAYSIA NATIONAL ONLY