Hot finished structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels
Find latest edition, here.
- Part 1: Technical delivery conditions.
- Part 2: Tolerances, dimensions and sectional properties.
Normally verification of MTC such mechanical properties, chemical compositions, size, dimension and delivery condition.
Additional information must be checked in MTC.
- Inspection type: non-specific inspection or specific inspection.
OK, find out inspection documentation.
- Verification of inspection programme.
- Table 2: Inspection programme for non-alloy steels in accordance with Annex A.
- Table 3: Table 3 — Inspection programme for fine grain steels in accordance with Annex B.
- Missing NDT test for weld seams in specific inspection.
- Not clearly test methods of NDT and destructive test, size of test coupon, location of test specimen, standard/acceptance criteria application.
- Product test are not stated size and location of test specimen.