What we control material in the factory?
- New material in PO.
- Balance material in previously jobs.
- Free issue by Client (FI)
- Material issue (MI)
Download file: Material Control.xlsx (45.2 KB).
Input data and abbreviation:
Code markings for purpose traceability and control incoming material, minimize stamping on equipment, etc.
Abbreviation for purpose minimize information input in the report and easy find in the master list.
Guideline to update MRIR Database
- B1 : Subsequence number / automatic number
- B2 : Job number (required for traceability)
- B3 : Client number (optional)
- B4 : Delivery number (free issue by Client), purchase order number or balance material number.
- B5 : Item number reported in (B4)
- B6 : Code marking for pipe and plate, see (A6)
- B7 : MRIR request for inspection number (RFI)
- B8 : RFI date
- B9 : MRIR number: P- for pipe, C- for welding consumbale, FI- for free issue items, PA-for painting consumable, EI- for E&I
- B10 : MRIR date
- B11 : MRIR item number reported in (B10)
- B12 : Designation, see (A5)
- B13 : Pipe size, also fitting size
- B14 : Thickness, plate thickness
- B15 : Description of material
- B16 : Material specication
- B17 : Quantity
- B18 : Unit
- B19 : Trace number is heat number or identification number
- B20 : Name of manufacturer
- B21 : Certificate number
- B22 : Country of Origin
- B23 : Evaluation: Accepted or Rejected
- B24 : Material issue number (MI)
- B25 : MI issued date
- B26 : MI issued quantity
- B27 : Balance quantity
- B28 : Remarks