- This instruction defines the steps for goods receiving instruction in the Company.
- STORE and QCI (Receiver) shall be responsible to receive materials purchased by the company and free issue items by Client.
- STORE shall be responsible to store material in good condition.
- When incoming goods purchased by the company or client are delivered. The STORE and QCI/QCE will check against packing list or purchase order.
- The Receiver will check the goods to ensure the quantity to meet the packing list.
- If materials are complied with the packing list, QCI/QCE will prepare material receiving inspection report.
- If the damaged items are found at incoming goods, the RECEIVER will segregate the goods and remarks ‘HOLD’ sticker/paint marker. These materials shall treat in accordance with non-conformance and corrective action management procedure and inform to the following personnel for disposition:
- Purchasing Officer/ Production Manager for goods purchased by Company.
- Production Manager or Client for free issue goods.
- The segregated goods will be held till disposition is satisfactory.
- The RECEIVER will identify the goods for the specific project, and concurrently inform the Production Manager:
- For delicate equipment, the goods will be stored in the warehouse.
- For fabrication material, the goods will be stored in designated area.
- Instruction to verify material marking.
- MRIR report form, here.
- Material traceability, here.
- Material control, here.
|B15||:||Description of material|
|B19||:||Trace number is heat number or identification number|
|B20||:||Name of manufacturer|
|B22||:||Country of Origin|